VENDORS PLEASE READ THROUGH THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY BEFORE RESERVING ANY VENDOR SPACE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
The M4X Collective is hosting a summer series pop-up shop every day from May 5th through August 30th. The series features themed vendor shops that lead into evening and night-time functions. The daily themes** are as followed:
Mondays – NO THEME (can still be booked for pop-ups, but no daily theme or events/activities hosted than some classes/seminars that may be hosted by 3rd party partners)
Tuesdays – NO THEME (can still be booked for pop-ups, but no daily theme or events/activities hosted than some classes/seminars that may be hosted by 3rd party partners)
Wellness Wednesdays – A day to focus on health, healing and wellness. From morning meditations, free yoga sessions and more.
Thrifty Thursdays – Featuring vendors with majority of $5 and under. Evening budget and saving seminars.
Fri-YAY Weekend Kick Off – Vendor shop and all-day fish fry to jump-start the weekend, Paint and Sip sessions 7pm, 8pm, 9pm and 10pm.
Social Saturdays – Various mixing and mingling events from speed dating, entrepreneur happy hour, mommy meet ups, etc every Saturday. Multiple events can take place throughout the day!
Sip and Shop Sensual Sundays – Complimentary refreshments while customers shop with affordable mini-pamper services available.
**Days are subjected to not have a theme or featured/highlighted attraction. Majority of shop times will be advertised to start at noon until 10pm or midnight, so if you want to sell earlier or have select hours please advertise your personal hours on your business’ marketing platforms.
Business owners sign up below to vendor and sell in at The M4X Collective Shop. Vendors get a space thats the size of a standard 6ft table. What is normally $25 per day will be a discounted $10 per day for the summer! You bring your own table or you can reserve a table for an extra $5. TWO BUSINESSES CANNOT SPLIT A TABLE UNLESS THEY ARE A DIRECT SALES TEAM IN THE SAME INDUSTRY (i.e. two Paparazzi Consultants, two Pink Zebra consultants)
Our Foyer/Storefront Window area can be reserved and booked for an additional $10. This option you get 1 table included, and there’s room for an additional table to be brought or reserved for $5. You can split this area with another business, as many as you can fit, for $5 per additional brand/business. You are also welcome to bring decorations and decor for the window are and display products in the window’s ledge.
VENDOR RULES, REQUIREMENTS & RECOMMENDATIONS:
- All vendors must sell for at least 4 hours, with some mild exceptions.
- RECOMMENDED VENDOR SHIFTS (if not doing all day) 10am – 4pm, 12pm-6pm, 4pm-10pm *or* 7pm-12am.
- You can do multiple hours within a single day (i.e. 2pm-4pm, 8pm-10pm), but please bring your own cover to secure your products if you leave. While off good courtesy we will try to look out and will ask for other vendors to look out for your products, we are ultimately not responsible for any products if your table is left unattended.
- Vendors reserving the featured foyer area must have a sign for their business to put in the window and/or a pop-up banner to place outside the door.
- The Foyer area can be split among multiple businesses/vendors. If you would like to add on a business partner to your reservation, please contact us after booking. It is $5 per additional business.
- Foyer bookings include one (1) 6ft table, but the area can fit 2.
- All vendors are required to promote and advertise the date/time they will be in shop and will be provided flyer designs to do so. Flyers will be sent to the email you used to book with within 48 hours and will include images/logos pulled from your website and social media pages. If you have specific requests for photos on the flyer, please send them to Vendors@TheM4XCollective.club immediately after booking to ensure the right photos are used.
- We encourage vendors to reserve dates on a reoccurring basis with a consistent schedule, i.e. Every weekend, every Monday, 1st and 15th of every month, every Tuesday and Thursday for a month, Last Friday of the month, etc.
- The more you book vendor space with us, the more we extend complimentary spaces as well as times to utilize the whole shop for your own vendor/business events. Book 10 days anytime during the series and get a FREE 3 hour event for your business!
- NO KITCHEN, NO FRIDGE
- No cooking on-site for food vendors. Prepared foods only, unless you have a food truck or other similar mobile set up. Food trucks and mobile set ups can be parked behind the building for cooking/prep and brought in through the backdoor to display or serve.
- Microwave is available for use
- Small appliances/warmers can be used. i.e: Chafing Trays, Copper Chef (or similar) Power Smokeless Grill™, Air fryer, Crockpot, etc.
- By any means, the following actions, items and similar are prohibited: Oil based fryers, open face/non-insulated grills, cutting/prepping food within the space,
- Any fines/fees endured should any vendor not have appropriate business licenses (i.e. re-sellers permit, catering license, cosmetology license, etc) will be billed to the vendor with the offense and will be taken to claims courts of not paid.
- All vendor bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to a different date. If for any reason you cannot honor your booked reservation, you can sublet your spot to a different business, but you must get approval to do so in advance.
- Service vendors (i.e. nail tech, photographers, make up artists, masseur, etc) must bring all of their own materials and equipment. A private room can be reserved for an additional $10 (inquire directly after booking, not ideal for photographers except for as a change room or strictly headshots), otherwise if any privacy is needed, you must bring your own mobile partition/curtain.
VENDORS CAN BOOK SPOTS DIRECTLY FROM OUR VENDOR CALENDAR. You can also book for a date by emailing us directly, but all spots are subjected to first come, first serve. Spots booked online or via email can be paid via PayPal or Cash App with a credit card. PayPal has an additional $5 service fee. Cash payments can be arranged if you inquire to book via email.